Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today..i remember alot bout him..
He is someone that i really wanted to be together again..
but..no more forcing just want him to be relax and happy again..
my sad feeling very strong oh today.. coz i keep thinking tht he need to go NS soon..
i cant contact him through phone or either on9..
thou..he did smt tht make me do alot alot of stupid things..
i jus dunno y..i jus cant let go..
time will past..and soon i wil have a beta life..
just dunno whn..

just one word..i 'can' let go everything for him..

i jus end up a relation with a guy on sunday..
he is the one tht giving me alot of good advise whn i break up with the guy i mention above..
mayb tht the reason i feel like i fall for him..
time past 3 weeks..
i figure out..i think i stil haven ready for this..
so..he said "mayb, v beta be fren again.."
i neva cry.. bt i feel beta cos i don hv to lie to myself anymo tht i haven let go the previous one..
just 2 days..
the person tht give me good advise changed..i think he neva remember me anymo..
is correct..im the one who make all tis trouble..
sorry 'K"..i didn mean it..

thx for ya support..

the guy i wanted to love neva love me anymo..
the guy tht loving me and i cant love him anymo..

No comments:

Post a Comment