Friday, July 16, 2010

Long time no see...

Bout 6months i din updated my blog...dunno still got supporter ornot..
the latest blog said..i work at Lavender 4 months d...
now alry 10 months..time past so fast..
but i alry resign d..my resignation period until 31july..
guess wat is my next plan??
Im going Taiwan!!! (if money successful transfer to my acc lar) hehe...
goin thr taking a short course with chef lim (my school chef)
wa...if i really go ar...i take many many pic arrrrr.....
hehe...
after tht im heading to melbourne, Australia...hehe..
i got a job thr d...oli left the agreement contract haven dicuss..bt the outline alry okie lar!!!
yeah...2 travelling in 1 year...very great...
but i gonna miss my family much...till now thy are still my supportive fans!!(after i spend alot of their $$$)

i love u popo, love u uncle...
love u mom,protect me frm heaven ya...
love my sister, don worry, i will buy u present de...
n take care yaself daddy...

i and patrick will got a new experiance, and we definately will take care ourselve de...
hehe...
miss ya Dear Janice, Dear Zi lin, and mei ling...
miss ya mattson and xiao bu...
(pls lar....seem like i gonna die like tht ....wakakakaa....)
happy ma me...also dunno wat i write d...hehe..

k lar...nite...
leave some comment lar..very boring oli me talking to myself lar...

1 comment: