Wednesday, June 3, 2009

He is making me feel the way he felt..

he is making me feel so cant concentrate in life..
is it bcos i really let go someone tht real important alry n now thr is no turning back?
i suppose to hv alot of bad side bout him few months ago...
he is not good enuf..
left gf alone at ipoh n go jb..
smt din mention whr he go n make me feel damn scare n hv 2 call her mom or sis 2 confirm tht he is fine.
bt y nw seem lk all tis is not important alry..
am i really regret n nw i started 2 miss my life with it?
or itz bcos nw he is treating other gal good n im selfish wish 2 gt him back?
haix..
i very fan ar..
jus hope all tis will fast fast past..
i feel so sorry and finally i und ya feeling nw..
is all my punishment i wil get 4 letting go u..
ashame..
bt is fate tht i knw C..n i feel real happy with him..too bad is fate again..
i cant hold tight both D n C..
i think i goin 2 wait 4 the new 1..
no more turning back..
wish D happy ever after with ppl he love n wanted 2 hold tight..
i think "hold u tight " mean he alry wanted 2 permenantly have her in life..

i........hv 2 go through myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment