Thursday, July 2, 2009

can i live a better life?

May i ask the God?
can i hv a better life..
i jus wana stop loving n stop missing someone tht i don hv chance with him anymo..
i understand tht tis world have alot more guys lk him..
cos he is not tht perfect too ma..
i knw i shouldn't do anything stupid bcos of him..
n my frens all alry tire of advising me d..
bt y i cant fully control my emotions..
human are easy 2 change..bt y i am not easy 2 change tis time..
alry 3 months d le lo..seem lk yest only happen..
smt i really wish got some1 hugs n kiss me replace the missing feeling towards him..
seriously..i still cant swift him out of my heart..
haix..

faster reach july 11 lar..
long time din go clubbing d lo..
my best fren..janice bday n go out celebrate..
hope some of my fren at baking sch will follow..sure will be fun n 4get those stupid images in my mind 4 a moment..
n hv more fun over thr..
hopefully meet some groups of new frens thr..

human mind r so complicated..
human thinkin r so selfish n not mature..
human r so 犯贱..
tht call human..

hahahax...

signing off...nitenite..
muaxies..
(suppose 2 be moody de..bt my fren ar beside me keep read out my blogs in so many funny ways make me laugh non stop..tht sheng lar..haha)

6 comments:

  1. still hav a week..be patient le..
    eh..? wanna go for a shop at kl..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure 1 lar..
    time square lar..
    i make sure i don hv event 1st on tht day..
    u knw my academy de lar..alwis got emergency de lar..

    ReplyDelete
  3. summore..i wan a homemade cake from u on tat nitez..?? can i..??

    ReplyDelete
  4. okok..
    i alry told my chef let me make one..
    haha..
    bring 2 santuary o?
    des said he don 1 come ler..
    he say too far..
    ask u change 2 klcc o sunway wo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. reali..??? thx..muacks...
    yea..bring it thr..hehe^^
    but i still thinking how u gonna bring it to my home..

    change..?? impossible le..confirmed wit all edi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 是哦。。
    ask tht des lar..
    think he so big o..
    haha..
    hey..gt on9 send me a nudge..gt some heart words wana talk with u..
    k..
    can de lar..
    i alone bring 4 cakes bac ipoh also can..
    4 my dear wat also need 2 take 2 bring tht cake 4 u lar..
    ho? haha..

    下雨天

    ReplyDelete