Friday, July 17, 2009

new days with some1..

erm..dunno how important he will be 2 me..
i jus met tis guy 4 2months++ and real contacting each other jus 4 bout 1 week++..
will tis time will be the same feeling as i treat chung n des lastim..
bt i did feel happy be with him..

the way he treat me..not bad..
bt very sweet whn sms..
he is 21..n v both gt the same interest..baking..
n additional is..he study culinary too..
imagine 1 day if our relation r close..
v might hv our own shop were he is the chef n im incharge of baking..
haha..(dreaming lar renee)
not bad lar him..thou he is not lk chung( 4 some times i wish 2 find some1 real lk chung)
bt i think if tis guy treat me good..i will keep loving him lar..
lets see whether he is a prince or a visitor..

hope..it won end up too sad..n make me drop to the bottom floor of my feel..
hope..he really real 2 me..don jus play around..
i knw im not good in choosing ppl..hope God let me recover..

rite nw..i love him much..
muax Bi!!!

下雨天

2 comments:

  1. no matter wat happened..my shoulder..my pairs of ears..will b thr for u..
    but..keep in mind wat i had oways told u..k..?
    iM willing to share our sadness n hapiness =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx o..
    i think i might need it again 1 day..
    haix..
    下雨天

    ReplyDelete