Friday, August 7, 2009

Heart words..

Seem like the words i alwis asked is imposibble again..
very damn emo n paining tht feeling exist again..
the feeling is jus lk smt real important hv been snachted by some1..
tht important things needed 2 stick with me and now it hv be owned by other ppl..
jus a passage.. can make me feel down deep into the bottom..
cant cry out..all need 2 trap inside my mind..
hv 2 depends on me 2 think positive again..
or jus buy some alcohol and drunk lk stupid now..
heart is so pain..heart seem lk gonna bust into thousand pieces..

i wana go s'pore..training thr..
i blif my family can take care of themselve..
if i go far away frm here..i can prevent myself frm hoping smt impossible..
stay away frm kl prevent me feel quilty n miss towards Des..
stay away frm ipoh prevent me putting hope onto him..
stay away frm m'sia prevent falling down..
hope can get great cafe training over thr..

thou im in relationship..
bt once andy not around..thinking will fly negative..
wat should i do?
teardrops raining..

bi..can u cm acc me now?
im so scare 2 be alone..
heart very pain ler..

2 comments:

  1. think wisely on ur decision...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinkin thinkin..
    hehe..thx dear still support o..
    scare u sick of my stories alry o..
    haha..
    i gonna graduate lor..
    goin 2 training at Marriot Putrajaya Hotel soon..
    so im still at kl..
    make sure u asked me 2 go out o..
    n i won drunk nymo lar..
    promise..k?

    haha

    下雨天

    ReplyDelete