Monday, August 24, 2009

Is....Again!!

well..i grown up in a liltle complicated family..im not very pity but i also don think i grow up in a good condition..
is it bcos my fate or watever tht make me feel so..
smt i jus cant stop myself frm thinking tht im useless..althou Des lastim told me alot tht im not so don think nonsense..
frens around me cant stick long de wo..
i neva hv a very close up galfrens tht can meet everyday..chat heart words..
b4 i feel so i will feel diff..i tot i hv their hearts as a bes frens..bt eventually at last..
some things appear make me feel..(actually im not tht important to them too)..
is it bcos of my attidude n personality?
i think ya..
im a gal tht need backup..im not as clever n hardworking as i wanted myself to be..
mayb tht make gals around me feel lazy 2 backuping me again..makes them go far away frm me..
im jus a gal tht need alot of help..infinity de help makes ppl bored of it..haix..
i convinced myself not to trust gal too much d..cos they all are gals n gals change very fast..
bt 4 me frens are important..
Dear..whn u read this..im not saying tht u r not my besties..im talking bout others..
the besties i mean is in diff way..u are a supportive fren..
i think ar..u will be the only n last lo..(haha..talk lk tis lk i gonna die d tim)..

im not tht sad nor happy..it jus i miss the day i n others gals de days..n feel disappoint tht days will neva appear again..i think..

1 comment:

  1. hmm..is truth tat v cant meet each other everyday..even cant chat those heart words always..

    bcoz of our education n future rite..??

    emm..but i felt sad when read tis post la...

    u beta comfort me.. =(

    ReplyDelete