Saturday, October 3, 2009

2day start back work lor..so tire..
actually 2day kinda relax d le lar..we 5pm lk tht alry finish our work..if everyday would be lk this thn sure nice lor..no need to work till so late..
2day is Mooncake festival o..Did u guys hv ya dinner n mooncake with ya family?
i miss my home lor..tis year i cant hv dinner with thm..cos hv to work ma..haix..
bt ar..Lavender give me alot of mooncake ler..i think i will be fat after eating all tht..
bt ar..those i would lk to give to Janice..i buy d ler..don misund ar!! im not giving u free stuff..k?

so jealous at janice can go such good holiday..i got lil bit regret cos didn take college tim..
if not ar..mayb nw v same sch tim lor..haix..thn i also can go such good holiday with u guys..
not lk nw..feel lk stucked half way..
i wana faster faster earn $..hv my own shop n car as soon as possible..thn i won let some ppl look down at me lu..or maybe can meet new ppl..
haha..hope so..cos this year happen alot of stuff..i feel so sad n heart broken alot of time..thou time can help to erase those but is my memories ler..unless i hit a car n realy forget everything..
y i alwiz choose the wrong way? should i blame the God for not guiding me or blame myself for not following the guide? how good if everything is under my control..
tht y..i wana hv my own bussiness..im the boss im the everything..hahahaa..turn bad d lo Rene..

No comments:

Post a Comment