Saturday, October 3, 2009

To all of u!!

Happy Mooncake fest to my family..
To my PoPo, Ah mei ,Ah Yee and uncle..

Happy Mooncake Fest to my boi..Andy..
smt ar..u realy make u so upset bout u..bt is ok..
i knw tht ya attidude..

Happy Mooncake Fest to my kl frens..especially Janice..
JJ lar..who alwiz bring me clubbing..
and to cute cute Zhe zhe..

Happy Mooncake Fest to all Sugarcraft frens..
Especially to Zi lin, Alvin, Mei Hui, Alex, Liyean..And everyone..

Happy Mooncake Fest to someone i knew deeply lastim..
Desmond n his gal gal Niki..

Happy mooncake Fest to SnJ KC..
especially to Meiling, Karmun and more..
and ex workers Yi Yin..

Happy Mooncake Fest to my Ipoh Schmate..
Especially to hui Yin, Yong Shin, Yee Jing, Ye Sheng and alot alot more..

Happy mooncake fest to Ipoh..
to my Bro, Fei, and all of them tht treat me very good and alwis bring me go here n thr..

Happy Mooncake fest to DOne..
to Chung, Miko, foong, verons.. and all of them..

Happy Mooncake fest to Lavender Staff..
to my 2nd head Chef..I-Zhang, Alan, Juan, Edwin and all of them..

Happy Mooncake fest to world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment