Sunday, November 1, 2009

Im useless..

something have bothering me this few days..
i keep remembering something the most sweet moment in my life..
bt i knw is past d..
i miss tht very much..i got think to get him back again..
bt..is more relax n happy to see him happy too..let he do wat he lk..
is beta oli me suffer..cos all tis bad things happening on me is actually all my fault..
cant blame anyone..jus im useless..
jus nw waiting lrt..i promise to myself..i will live properly and neva cried anymore for the past..
n try to put as much love as i could to this relation..
bt everything ruin..my bf nw r treating me so badly..
u can say bcos im too manja or watever..
bt i can feel he is not the rite guy..feel breaking up..
bt i scare i made the wrong decision again..i don even care to take frens advise..
no one und me..no one...
im very moody nw..am i not suppose to be in tis world?
i knw im useless..i ruin everything good..
is all my fault..

No comments:

Post a Comment