Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Past away Bday...

my bday jus past by bout a week lu..
erm..appreaciate those tht celebrate with me..
lk andy, alvin n mei hui..make me homemade cake..
a liltle surprise party..
lk lavender staff..have a liltle meal at station 1 cafe..
lk zi lin purposely bring me her prez 2 me after work..
n janice..plan 2 go eat at look out point bt cancel d cos i work late tht nite..
all frens r so caring..i shud be glad..
bt dunno y ler..i still feel is not enuf..
cos 2 people..some1 i felt in deep love with..didn wish me..
im not blaming anything..it jus if now i stil have 1 of them..my life wil be too great to live..
i loose alot of confidence at loving another person again lk i love them b4..
mayb is not the real prince..curiously..whn another him will arrive again? n fulfil my blissfulnes?

i mis the time v cycle around my garden..n u r wearing my uncle pants..
i mis the time v play badminton in the evening with ya brother n sister..
i mis all of it..even the time v argue..

i also miss the time u waited me finish work at snj..
i also miss the time u fetch me with motor..n 1 time u purposely cycle bac to ya hse frm mine to yours jus 4 a "journey to the west" cd n watch at my home..
i also miss your expression whn i acc u 2 tattoo..remembering u oli 1 mentos..so i choose all mentos frm the sweet box..

thru all tis..i gain tons of sweetness and happiness..
i gain all the laughter n experiance..
i gain lot of confidence on depending on myself whn im alone..
i now dare to do things tht i don dare 2 do..oli dare to depend on thm..

bt things to gain all this have to loose away a importance things..
losing the feeling of loving some1 so deeply..
mayb i hvn met..tht y i will write so..
i tot this is wat blog shud be..to tel wat i feel now..
life reali no take 2..1 steps wrong n tht is the end..no matter is happy ending or sad ending..
unfortune, i end with a very hurt ending..

for sometwo i loved b4..
1..i loved 4 2 years..1..iloved for 1 months..
i wish i could tell u guys 1 day tht i really have fully let go u guys..
i think tht time i will be in a very blissful relation lk lastim with u guys..
i wonder who r u? so powerful to delete thm frm me..

guess wat..im waitin u..

No comments:

Post a Comment